Churches

St Margaret’s Buxted Park

In the beautiful setting of Buxted Park, the current church was built in 1250 AD. Church services are ‘middle of the road’ Anglican. There are both senior and junior choirs of a high standard and a strong team of bell ringers. Those with young families will find the informal Family Service on the fourth Sunday of each month an enjoyable introduction to Christian worship.
Churchwardens, Pat Weeks and Malcolm Campbell

For times of services, please refer to the Buxted Messenger or the notice board outside the church.
St. Mary’s Buxted Situated in Church Road, Buxted, the church was built by Reverent Arthur Douglas Wagner and consecrated in 1887. It is famous for its links with Walsingham and has a side chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Walsingham. The church is firmly rooted in the catholic tradition of the Church of England.
Churchwardens: Pat Weeks and Malcolm Campbell
For times of services, please see the Buxted Messenger or the notice board outside the church.

Buxted Methodist Church Set back from the High Street, the Methodist Church was built in 1907. It has an informal and friendly group of Christians involved in the life of the village in many ways.
Church Secretary: Penny Jones

01825 732907

For times of services, please see the Methodist Church magazine or the notice board outside the church.
Holy Trinity Church, High Hurstwood

Parish Priest: Margaret Coxhead 01825 733833
Church Wardens: Sheila Henbbard 01892 654244 and Ray Hook 01825 733693

See the High Hurstwood Parish Review or the notice board outside the church for times of services.