FINANCE COMMITTEE to be held on Wednesday 6th November 2019
At 7.30 p.m. in The Reading Room, Buxted.
Members of the public are invited to attend and, at the discretion of the Chairman, may ask questions prior to the commencement of the business proper.
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of members’ interests in respect of items on this agenda.
- Review and approval of the Minutes of the finance committee meeting held on 20th June 2019.
- Review of current signatories on bank mandate and consideration if others should be added.
- Review of half year expenditure v budget for period of 1st April 2019 to 30th September 2019
- Consideration of the half year financial report.
- Review of current available funds and ear marked reserves.
- Consideration of budget proposals (including grant requests) and precept request for 2020-2021
- Any other matters properly notified.