Meeting of Buxted Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 10th September 2019 at 7.30pm in Five Ash Down Village Hall.
The public have a right and are welcome to attend and at the discretion of the Chairman, members of the public may ask questions prior to the commencement of the business proper. Any Police update will be given at this point.
Apologies for absence
Declarations of members’ interests in respect of items on this agenda
Minutes of the 9th July 2019 meeting (previously circulated) to be confirmed and signed
Grass Cutting Review – Report for PC 100919
Outstanding matters – For Information Only unless otherwise stated:
1. Update on cutting back of verge between Coopers Green and Buxted School
2. Update on feasibility study to provide a pedestrian crossing at Coopers Green traffic lights
3. SLR Meeting: Any further feedback
1. Request for Allotment Management Committee to cut trees
2. Consideration of renewing Allotment Management Committee lease on allotment site
3. Request to purchase litter picking equipment
4. Consideration of lease conditions to Buxted Pavilion
5. Repairs to fence around children’s play area – High Hurstwood
Correspondence – as listed and subsequently updated and circulated at the meeting
P1 Buxted Football Club: Request for a defibrillator at Buxted Pavilion.
Finance: (i) to approve invoices for payment – to be tabled ii) to receive bank reconciliation iii) to consider the Councils Risk Assessment iv) Grant application process
Reports on other meetings attended by members
Announcements – a) Chairman of the Council; b) Clerk to the Council
Buxted Ionides Update
Consideration of quotes for extension and resurface of Ionides car park
- Consideration of quote for repairs to children’s play area.
- Update on Scout lease
- AGM Reminder – November 2019