FINANCE COMMITTEE to be held on Thursday 20th June 2019
following the close of the Property Committee in The Reading Room, Buxted.
Members of the public are invited to attend and, at the discretion of the Chairman, may ask questions prior to the commencement of the business proper.
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of members’ interests in respect of items on this agenda.
- Review and approval of the Minutes of the finance committee meeting held on 30th October 2018.
- Review of Year End accounts for year ending 31st March 2019.
- Review of Internal Audit report for year ending 31st March 2019.
- Review of current financial years expenditure v budget.
- Review of current available funds and ear marked reserves.
- Creation of Ear marked reserves for hall funds and play equipment funds.
- Review of current signatories on bank mandate and consideration if others should be added.
- Risk map – Cllr Roberts
- Any other matters properly notified.