THE BASIL IONIDES MEMORIAL CENTRE AGM
(Charity No 305192)
15th January 2018 at the Reading Room, Church Road Buxted at 7.30 pm
THE BASIL IONIDES MEMORIAL CENTRE – AGM 15th January 2018
Framfield Road, Buxted (Charity No 305192)
At The Reading Room, Church Road, Buxted at 7.30p
- Financial Report
- Resolution to change status of Ionides Trust (Resolution proposal included)
- Election of Members
- Questions to the Committee at the Chairman’s discretion
The Basil Ionides Memorial Centre (Registered Charity Number: 305192) Resolution
Modification of the Scheme dated 08 November 1999 in respect of the make-up of the Trustees of the Charity
Pursuant to the power contained within Section 280 of the Charities Act 2011, the Trustees propose to modify the Scheme by the addition of a new clause as follows: –
15A Parish Council as Member Trustee
- In circumstances where the committee is struggling to replace and recruit members/trustees, the remaining members shall be authorised to appoint Buxted Parish Council, or such named reconstituted body operating under similar statuary powers with the same objects, to act as member.
- The Council, by way of its employees or duly elected Councillors, may fill as many of the roles on the committee as are required, even to the extent of being the sole official member.
- The Council must ensure that all such employees and Councillors act in accordance with the provisions of the Scheme as if the individuals were members themselves, including, without limitation, the provisions relating to the appointment of officers and the operation of meetings of the committee.