FINANCE COMMITTEE to be held on Tuesday 9th January 2018 at 7.30 p.m. in the Reading Room, Buxted.
Members of the public are invited to attend and, at the discretion of the Chairman, may ask questions prior to the commencement of the business proper.
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of members’ interests in respect of items on this agenda.
- Review and approval of the Minutes of the last finance committee meeting held on 12th December 2016.
- To consider the Parish Council’s Budget for 2018/2019 and to recommend a Budget and Precept for that year.
- Annual Review of the Effectiveness of Internal Audit – a review of terms of reference against revised edition of ‘Governance and Accountability for Local Councils’ (verbal report)
- Review of last internal audit report and address any issues reported.
- Appointment of Keith Robertson to conduct the internal audit for the year ending 31st March 2018.
- Review of Buxted Parish Council’s Financial Regulations – adopted by the Council at its Meeting held on 14th November 2014
- Risk Assessment:
- Review of Risk Assessment Programme in relation to Finance, Governance, Systems and Administration
- Annual review of Insurance cover
- Any other matters properly notified.