Buxted Parish Council has a policy of making grants that contribute to the welfare of the parish community, for example by improving and supporting local facilities.
What can be funded:
- The project should be something that makes the local community a better place in which to live, work or visit
- It should benefit people who live in the parish
- Each group may only make one application per financial year Applications will be considered for day-to-day running costs and individual projects
The following are not eligible:
- Support for individuals or private business projects.
- Projects that are the prime responsibility of other statutory authorities.
- Projects that improve or benefit privately owned land or property.
- Projects that have already been completed or will have been by the time the grant is made.
These grants shall be subject to the following guidelines:
- An overall limit to the value of grants in any one year will be determined and included in the budget
- Applications for grants should be submitted to the Parish Council by 6th October 2017.
- Applications for grants should be made via the Parish Council Application form and should include appropriate financial information and the cost of the project and who will benefit.
Applications will then be reviewed by the full Council with the aim of making final decisions in line with the finalisation of the budget, subject to the above guidelines.
If you would like to apply for a grant on behalf of your group/club/society, please complete the application form below and return to the parish council by 31st October 2017