FINANCE COMMITTEE to be held on 10th November 2015 immediately following the Parish Council meeting which starts at 7.30pm in High Hurstwood Village Hall.
Members of the public are invited to attend and, at the discretion of the Chairman, may ask questions prior to the commencement of the business proper.
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of members’ interests in respect of items on this agenda.
- Review of the Minutes of the meeting held on 25th November 2014 (formally approved at Parish Council on 12th November 2013)
- To review the remuneration of the Clerks to the Council and the Caretaker for 2016/17.
- To consider the Parish Council’s Budget for 2016/17 and to recommend a Budget and Precept for that year.
- Annual Review of the Effectiveness of Internal Audit – a review of terms of reference against revised edition of ‘Governance and Accountability for Local Councils’ (verbal report)
- Review of Buxted Parish Council’s Financial Regulations – adopted by the Council at its Meeting held on 11th November 2014
- Risk Assessment:
- Review of Risk Assessment Programme in relation to Finance, Governance, Systems and Administration
- Annual review of Insurance cover
(both previously reviewed at Property and Recreations Ground Committee on 16th June 2015)
- Any other matters properly notified.