NOTICE OF MEETING
You are invited to attend a meeting of the FINANCE COMMITTEE to be held on Wednesday 7th November 2012 at 7.00 pm at the Football Pavilion, Buxted.
Members of the public are invited to attend and, at the discretion of the Chairman, may ask questions prior to the commencement of the business proper.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of members’ interests in respect of items on this agenda.
3. Review of the Minutes of the meeting held on 25th October 2011.
4. To review the remuneration of the Clerks to the Council and the Caretaker for 2012/13
5. Review annual rent charges for Buxted Allotments including Pig Syndicate land and water charges.
6. To consider the Parish Council’s Budget for 2013/14 and to recommend a Budget and Precept for that year.
7. Annual Review of the Effectiveness of Internal Audit – a review of terms of reference against revised edition of ‘Governance and Accountability for Local Councils’
8. Review of Buxted Parish Council’s Financial Regulations – adopted by the Council at its Meeting held on 8th February 2011
9. Risk Assessment:
– Review of Risk Assessment Programme in relation to Finance, Governance, Systems and Administration
– Annual review of Insurance cover
10. Any other matters properly notified.